Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Don’t Want No Drama Momma!

Has anyone ever seriously watched those shows like Maury, Jerry Springer, ect.? I mean, they can sometimes be entertaining. But really, who' really wants to hang their dirty laundry on National TV?! I guess Jerry Springer is all scripted, but I’ve only heard rumors of that, I wouldn’t know.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Maury, he is probably my favorite drama show host.

I mean right now, I’m watching this episode with this lady who has been on there 2 times before and her Boyfriend/Husband/Whatever wasn’t the father, and now they have ANOTHER baby and everything is fine, ‘cept now the guys Mom calls the show and everything is turned upside down? If you ask me, they just want their 15 minutes of fame again.

No comments:

Post a Comment