Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Text Updating

Okay, so if whoever decides to read this hasn't noticed, my attempt at text-updating didn't work. I can't fit all I need to into a single text! So i shall try to remember to update from my old Android phone.
I really miss using this phone on a daily basis. I love this phone, even though I have become a slave to the "auto-text" feature on my Blackberry. I am such a text-talker now it isn't even funny :P... So if you see a few "u"'s or "r"'s or the like, please forgive me.
Anyways, I am as always, without much to talk about. i am considering puttong lyrics up, but there is no way i could do thay from my phone(s) without going crazy. We will see :).
I am gonna head to bed now, good night!

Follow my Twitter! http://twitter.com/looneypyrodude

No comments:

Post a Comment