Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, September 11, 2009

On the topic of Working...

I have officially decided that i hate my job, I hate working. Working makes my mind go "ka-put" and my butt wanna do the same. I am always so tired, but no one else seems to understand, except my Mommeh' of course. Who happens to have the WORST job EVER! Don't EVER work for Java Detour in Las Vegas, Nevada (Henderson). Unless the owner gets bought out, which really needs to happen.

For anyone who happens to accidentally stumble upon this, follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/looneypyrodude Hope to see someone there :)
-Joshy

P.S. I've decided that I will try to keep a daily/nightly log of my thoughts here. Maybe something that piques my interests or something. I wanna be noticed too :P But I really don't want people to think I'm one of those concieted-type people who just want attention. I wanna talk about something that everyone cares about, too! so let me know if you happen to have a subject for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment